• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Help me reach 200 watchers on FA? ⊙ω⊙ [closed]

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
To get a X'mas present:

1, watch+ poprocker566@FA ( or any of my other social media accounts )
2, link your ref
3, tell a friend
4, make a lil' wish (anything goes, from a teensy lollipop to a full set of exo-skeleton body armor which I'll deliver. )

Happy holidays to y'all adorable fluff balls,

Vinfang

Last edited:

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
owo
uhh yeah, I'm interested :p
1. following you on FA, tho my account there is "unpictures"
1603158895.jackpot-at-night_untitled666_20201019230429.png
he's male btw, just girly-looking, and a little chubby under that tee c:
3. I wish for a pair of long rainbow stockings, with matching arm-warmers~ ... and maybe with matching underwear too <v<'
thanks for the chance, and happy holidays~ :³

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Heya there! This is Ruki! Might I say, you have some very nifty art! Well, I watched your account on FA, and here's what I got!

Seeing as I like Paladins, could you try to make my fox sona (Whom is brown in fur color with yellow colored pupils) in the style of Pip? Thanks a bunch?

1608875379336.png

Vinfang

Heya there! This is Ruki! Might I say, you have some very nifty art! Well, I watched your account on FA, and here's what I got!

Seeing as I like Paladins, could you try to make my fox sona (Whom is brown in fur color with yellow colored pupils) in the style of Pip? Thanks a bunch?

View attachment 97038
haha, I noticed those strange fetish commissions can snowballed outta control. I tried to offer quality sfw artwork too (mainly in the from of beefcakes), but there isn't as much who will bite the bait. XD

btw, please send me a link to your ref sheet, I can't seem to find one that matches your description in your FA gallery.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
haha, I noticed those strange fetish commissions can snowballed outta control. I tried to offer quality sfw artwork too (mainly in the from of beefcakes), but there isn't as much who will bite the bait. XD

btw, please send me a link to your ref sheet, I can't seem to find one that matches your description in your FA gallery.
Understood! I'll find one that can match it. Might be a different color scheme, but it'll still be a fox regardless.

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Hello, I have watched your FA. I've been seeing you around the forums for awhile in the commission forums. I like your style. Congratulations on passing your watch goal :D Could you draw Dergen? Just draw him looking cute in a pile of plushies or something, he loves cuddles. Alternately, draw him rolling around and splashing in some undefined goo, he loves messy playtime.
Thank you in advance, I hope you have a pleasant new year. <3
(Also if you're wondering, the star-shaped green thing on ref1 is a tail maw.)

Attachments

• DergenRef1Crop.png
    DergenRef1Crop.png
    494.9 KB · Views: 12

Vinfang

Hello, I have watched your FA. I've been seeing you around the forums for awhile in the commission forums. I like your style. Congratulations on passing your watch goal :D Could you draw Dergen? Just draw him looking cute in a pile of plushies or something, he loves cuddles. Alternately, draw him rolling around and splashing in some undefined goo, he loves messy playtime.
Thank you in advance, I hope you have a pleasant new year. <3
(Also if you're wondering, the star-shaped green thing on ref1 is a tail maw.)
oh, I have yet to pass the watch goal. (I kinda forgotten to tell people to tag a friend, so I was simply giving out Christmas presents for the past week. XD)

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
oh, I have yet to pass the watch goal. (I kinda forgotten to tell people to tag a friend, so I was simply giving out Christmas presents for the past week. XD)
Oh I read the wrong box XD I'm sleep deprived. Read watched.. not Watchers. lol

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Good lord you knocked that together quickly. Genuinely how long did that take to do? Nicely done anyways :D
May I upload it to my own FA? With credit obvs. (Can I also colour it? Or would you rather I didn't)

Last edited: