• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help me track down this music I haven't heard in 16 years.

ArtGirl205

Also a big fan of the Joker
The very opening of it had this eerie or forboding daaah dahhhh dahhh sort of tune that may have been done with brass instruments like trumpets or trombones

after that part it quickly segued into some very high pitch screechy violins if I had to describe how it went I'd say it sounded like, Deeeeeeeeeeeee with the volin sound sort of wavering and getting more high pitch before dropping back slightly into the dahhh daah sound of the brass instrument.. I don't know much else regarding the tunes

besides a part were the screechy violins return, Deeeeeeeeeee or squeeeeeeeech, but with more of a thumping tone. and around the middle part of the music after the scary sounding parts like that it transitions into a peaceful melodic tune that goes on for quite a while.

and at the very end of the music piece which may have been 20 minutes long some loud drums sound out, Dun! Dun! Dun! Dun! Dun!..

Okay that's the best I could do describing what little I remembered from
the music which may or may not have been a horror film score

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
It sounds like a classical fugue.

Strauss - Also Sprach Zarathustra