• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help!! Photoshop CC being stupid...

GemWolf

Imma wolf with style
Hey I really need some advice here if anyone is willing to help. I was working with photoshop everything was fine not a single issue. using the standard brush tool size 5 with 100% opacity etc....
I put my pen down to answer a txt message on my phone...then when i went back, my brush is suddenly transparent and no matter what I do I cannot get it back to normal

Has anyone experienced this before? The opacity is still 100% and really am pulling my hair out lol.

help

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
Yeah I have, with paint tool SAI.
It gets weird and I have to Restart my PC to fix it.

I have no idea what causes it but that is my fix for it.
just restarting the program doesn't fix it, which is
weird, must be a last time used saved settings thing.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Possible solutions:
- Restart the program
- Restart your computer
- Check the brush settings, the opacity might have gone down in there

Good luck

Crunchy_Bat

Incoherent Babble Master
The opacity might have changed on the layer, if not on the brush as well. check both. Flow can also effect that. I would double check your layers too.

Kangamutt

Also check if you accidentally changed the blending mode on your brush or layer. That sometimes makes your marks appear transparent, when they're just interacting with the color on the lower layers differently.

Brass

Hey I really need some advice here if anyone is willing to help. I was working with photoshop everything was fine not a single issue. using the standard brush tool size 5 with 100% opacity etc....
I put my pen down to answer a txt message on my phone...then when i went back, my brush is suddenly transparent and no matter what I do I cannot get it back to normal

Has anyone experienced this before? The opacity is still 100% and really am pulling my hair out lol.

help

Yeah. Install Sai. You can believe me I'm a computer scientist.

Brass

lol smart ass. I have SAI. I'm using photoshop for something only photoshop can do
Which is what? Be inferior to Sai? That's a problem not a usable feature.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Which is what? Be inferior to Sai? That's a problem not a usable feature.

Sadly SAI does not have the capability to add text. Or add strokes.

Brass

GemWolf

Imma wolf with style
Thanks everyone for your help. I got it sorted - however I am not sure who's advice worked because I checked everything that was suggested and just tinkered around.

so I'm going to say that you to all of you :)