• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help Please...

ForeverAfter

Anti-Rape Boosh!
Anybody interested in a Golden Retriever?

She's about 8 years old, use to be bred and is a total sweetheart to all ages. She's my roomate's, who.. really doesn't take care of her at all.

I live in the Cincinnati area, and would love for poor Maggie to go to a nice home, where her owner will care about her and take care of her.

We live in an apartment now and I feel really bad about having her cooped up in here all day. She's a big doggy, she needs to get out. =/

If interested, or if you know anybody who's would be interested and would like to see pictures, let me know...

Thanks, guys.

Gavrill

ladies~
Nevermind....my parents are being very strict when it comes to having other pets.

Good luck finding her a home.

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
D: Good luck! I wish I could have a doggie, but there's just no room in my tiny apartment, and I doubt my five cats would like a doggie very much. x.x

ForeverAfter

Anti-Rape Boosh!
@Shenzebo: That's alright. And thank you very much! I hope she finds a nice home as well!

@Bir: Thank you <3 5 cats? Holy crap XD