• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help relieve parent's worries at FurCon 2020

CatbirbPony

I need to hire someone at FC to send an email to my mom that I am okay, sober, drunk or not, whatever. I will be checking with you at the convention, and will pay you cash daily for the email. This is not a request to hang out.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I wouldn't hire anyone, I would talk to con security and ask them to do it for you. It will carry more weight if someone who is with the convention does it. They should be happy to do it for you. Just a recommendation.

JJ_Husk

Alaskan Husky
I wouldn't hire anyone, I would talk to con security and ask them to do it for you. It will carry more weight if someone who is with the convention does it. They should be happy to do it for you. Just a recommendation.
As FurCon staff, con security will not be able to do daily email reports, that is not their job. I how ever are willing to do daily emails Durning the con.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
As FurCon staff, con security will not be able to do daily email reports, that is not their job. I how ever are willing to do daily emails Durning the con.
I consider this a "special needs" situation where the con might consider helping. I know that I would, but that's just me.

JJ_Husk

Alaskan Husky
I consider this a "special needs" situation where the con might consider helping. I know that I would, but that's just me.
Convention Security is privately contracted by San Jose Convention Center and might not be able to offer services that they need. F.L.A.R.E might help but they are very busy Durning con.