• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help Renaming Sona

Which name fits her best?

• Ramona Grayce

• Ramona Giselda

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darth-Dukes

So I've decided to change my fursonas name to Ramona, but I need to decide on a middle name for her, and I want it to start with a G. (Yes, it is necessary.) Currently it's between Ramona Grayce and Ramona Griselda. Which name do you think fits her best?

(art by lava-java on deviantArt)

Victor-933

Professional Retard
Ramona Grayce seems to just flow together better. Ramona Giselda, you finish the first name and then have to completely change direction and it just doesn't seem as fluid and comfortable.. if that makes any sense. However, deciding on a last name (if you haven't already) might also help with the decision.

Darth-Dukes

Ramona Grayce seems to just flow together better. Ramona Giselda, you finish the first name and then have to completely change direction and it just doesn't seem as fluid and comfortable.. if that makes any sense. However, deciding on a last name (if you haven't already) might also help with the decision.
I do have a last name for her, actually. It's Dalton.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
I like Ramona Grayce! Also I like that you chose Ramona, it's a nice name that you don't see a lot.