• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help Sirocco

I

Infrarednexus

My friend Sirocco is critically endangered and I am starting a fundraiser to help his species recover. He lives in one of New Zealands wildlife sanctuaries and they are in constant need of support for food, supplies, and medicine.
9588ef9b5efd468bbce86ed1687666a5.jpg

For every like this post gets, I will be donating $1 to the Kakapo recovery program website

www.doc.govt.nz: Kākāpō Recovery

parrot.gif
I will also donate additional money for every post made in this thread. Please show your support and help our feathered friends
parrot.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
They're such cute and silly borbs❤

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

So round and huggable <3

Kinare

RAWR
I don't know anything about this birb, but we must save all the things! (Except certain insects, those can bugger off.)

Kit H. Ruppell

Haven't seen Sirocco today. Is he hiding in the bushes again?

xremeidiot

Friendly Red-Backed Butcher-Birb Boi
The chonkiest of all the parrots! I first heard about these green goofballs on Doodle Doods.

Kit H. Ruppell

*Huggles the adoraburb*

Kit H. Ruppell

He's being talkative

Sirocco~

Victorian Gentleman
Thank you all so much for helping my species and showing your appreciation and support. You've all made me the happiest parrot in the world!

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
My friend Sirocco is critically endangered and I am starting a fundraiser to help his species recover. He lives in one of New Zealands wildlife sanctuaries and they are in constant need of support for food, supplies, and medicine.
9588ef9b5efd468bbce86ed1687666a5.jpg

For every like this post gets, I will be donating $1 to the Kakapo recovery program website

www.doc.govt.nz: Kākāpō Recovery

parrot.gif
I will also donate additional money for every post made in this thread. Please show your support and help our feathered friends
parrot.gif
BIRB BIRB BIRB BIRB BIRB WE NEED MORE BIRB