• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help with colors?

kingbee

I finally found some balls and finished my main fursona concept but i'm having a hard time finding the right colors.
He is all yellow-- of course, he's a bee. But I REALLY don't know how to color his clothes... Could someone please help me w/ some palletes that compliment his skin?

kingbee

I finally found some balls and finished my main fursona concept but i'm having a hard time finding the right colors.
He is all yellow-- of course, he's a bee. But I REALLY don't know how to color his clothes... Could someone please help me w/ some palletes that compliment his skin?
BTW-- I UPLOADED THE WRONG FILE MY BAD OH GOD OH FUCK HERE YOU GO

Attachments

• beebs WIP.png
    beebs WIP.png
    695.7 KB · Views: 38

Hound-of-chulainn

So this is pretty cool for art in general, but there's a website that helps build colour pallets. The presets are your standard colours that go well together, but you can click the buttons and drag the sliders to adjust things until you find a pallet that you like.

kingbee

So this is pretty cool for art in general, but there's a website that helps build colour pallets. The presets are your standard colours that go well together, but you can click the buttons and drag the sliders to adjust things until you find a pallet that you like.

that's actually SO COOL I had no idea such thing existed, thank you so much! It will be very helpful!

Last edited: