• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help with Fursuit Head?

balthazarlupus

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been hard at work with my fursuit! So far I have only run into one problem. I am having some trouble breathing inside my furstuit head. Does anyone have any solutions to this? Thank you very much!
-BathazarLupus

jorinda

If you show us some photos, we can give better advice.
I am having some trouble breathing inside my furstuit head. Does anyone have any solutions to this?
Is the muzzle open or closed? A slightly open (or moving) jaw makes breathing easy.

I'm guessing that you have it on a foam base, hollow out the snout, otherwise, you will suffocate lol :p
Also doing that and drilling holes in the nostrils of the suit will allow for better ventilation as well.
I like to make my suits with holes in the mouth that way I can breath fine and I can also drink out of bottles in the suit,
It's not hard to do and you don't have to worry about "ruining the magic" when you are suiting and get dehydrated.
Good luck on your suit!