• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help with wiring schematic instructions?

Zorrena

Hello and thanks for taking a look at this. So I'm trying to build some VR trackers and they have a schematic that shows how to wire them properly. However I'm not sure if I'm reading them correctly. Which got me thinking if someone would be able to either explain to me what I need to do or at least just say if I am in fact reading the schematic correctly. Only other option would be to video call and show my hands and the stuff I'm wiring so you can walk me through it as it's been a long time since I did anything like this and with how pricey these parts were and how long it took for them to arrive I don't want to mess up.

Spotty.Cat

Hello and thanks for taking a look at this. So I'm trying to build some VR trackers and they have a schematic that shows how to wire them properly. However I'm not sure if I'm reading them correctly. Which got me thinking if someone would be able to either explain to me what I need to do or at least just say if I am in fact reading the schematic correctly. Only other option would be to video call and show my hands and the stuff I'm wiring so you can walk me through it as it's been a long time since I did anything like this and with how pricey these parts were and how long it took for them to arrive I don't want to mess up.
Hello from the context, as I understand it, you are talking about the HTC Vive?