• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HELP

haru

mun the 1st
ok so i told my dad that i was a furry (bad idea) then he freaked out at me and now wont talk to me im scared that he will tell my mom and kick me out the house i have recntly learned that my dad has a massive problem with the entire fandom as he was watching russle hoiwards good news extra ep 4/13 i think and a derogitory joke about furries came up and he said "this should teach those yiffing freaks a lesson" please help
like i said my dad has a M-A-S-S-I-V-E problem with furrys he has an app on his phone called shoot the furry :( and he will kick me out if he can ask my friends
and no i did not act as if it was something to do with my sexual oreintation
ok raptaros i have to every time i try to post i get sent to this address http://forums.furaffinity.net/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=136149 and an error message apears

guys im being serious he is now getting cardboard boxes out the loft i think hes trying to kick me out and he is realy does have a app on his phone called shoot the furry
if you reply i say thanks for all your advice and help
i cant reply to anything for somereason so sorry if i dont reply
and wtf is system32

Last edited:

F A N G

Ohh that might be a problem. Well.. I can't help you alot but i can give you mental support !

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
Oh no not this again. Besides, the only thing you can do now is damage control. If he reacts like that to a simple hobby then he's just an ass. But I have to ask how did you tell him? Did you make a big deal out of it or just say "oh did you know I'm a furry?" The latter is better. I somehow highly doubt he's going to throw you out and disown you, this is England, not some right wing religious town in the southern US...

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
He is only protecting you from the horrors of the fandom.

Teal

Squirrel
Show him something positive about furries? You didn't act like it was a sexual orientation did you?

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
Should this tread really be in "The Den"?

Last edited:

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I swear you already made this thread, haru. Unless I'm thinking of a different member.

It's actually a composite of recent threads that caused irrate responses; this is a troll thread isn't it? Nobody's dad has an app on their phone called 'shoot the furry' unless the dad is themselves repressing a fetish for furry gun shot wounds.

Golden

Not enough info... What did you say, exactly?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

Dokid

I'm sorry but I just started laughing because all I can image is some 12 year old kid crying about this and a dad acting like an immature bully.

Anyways its a hobby. Just wait until you get out of the house or do something else. Also I highly doubt you'd get kicked out for it.

Seekrit

http://forums.furaffinity.net/threa...dad-has-a-problem-with-me-halp?highlight=haru

...yeah you made this before. And now you're just returning to the tall-tale and embelishing it with details stolen from other threads. Are we meant to believe your dad hasn't talked to you in like...over a month?

I smell a troll.

Amateurs, amirite? Couldn't even wait a decent amount of time for everyone to forget before attention-whoring.

And seriously, OP, delete System32. It'll solve our problems at least.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
Remember when trolls used to be funny and would brighten your day? Those were some good times...

elegastaanval

Oh no not this again. Besides, the only thing you can do now is damage control. If he reacts like that to a simple hobby then he's just an ass. But I have to ask how did you tell him? Did you make a big deal out of it or just say "oh did you know I'm a furry?" The latter is better. I somehow highly doubt he's going to throw you out and disown you, this is England, not some right wing religious town in the southern US...

that's why i hate living in america.

also, op is definitely a troll

Last edited:

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Something mentioned in one of my threads is has been parodied in another, im on my way to stardom after all...