• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Helpful things, resources and more

Maro

Hi! I started my adventure with digital art at 2006. I draw and paint since I remember, and I finished an art high school. I love to discover new things and learn about the world to make my art better and better. I noticed I gathered so many helpful resources and lately I started to share with my friends. They are very happy with my collections :) So I decided to share it here too. Also, if You have any interesting resources, please share it here too!

My collection of photoshop brushes

Helpful things for drawing dragons (album created by me)

I am not a fan of tutorials because most of them are terrible and You just learn to repeat other's mistakes...but I carefully picked some tutorials which are created by people with skill and knowledge. My favourite tutorials shows how to use a program etc, I hate these with "how to draw x step by step". It's better to observe a nature and sketches of masters :)

Guide to big cats

Technique of lineless painting

Scales

Sketches of big cats (facebook)

Horses (facebook)

Hyena's noses

Gallery with great textures to use

Please let me know if anything was helpful for You. I have tons of such things. I can update this later.
You can see my artworks here

fralea

Those facebook posts are ripped reposts from many different artists with no credit :/ Having a private album of references is one thing but it makes me uncomfortable to promote accounts that use other artists for likes and follows, especially since you can see in some comments people think the owner of that fb account drew them.

Maro

I didn't know that, they are just helpful and that's all. I didn't read the comments, I thought maybe this account is created by group of artists because of similar style of drawings.

fralea

I didn't know that, they are just helpful and that's all. I didn't read the comments, I thought maybe this account is created by group of artists because of similar style of drawings.
Yeah that's exactly the problem I had with it. But its not the case because I saw at least one artist commenting on why they posted their art without permission (I didn't go through all of them).