• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Here's a fun idea

"Super Turtle Universe"

It's a short animated series. Basically, the world is an ocean populated completely by turtles. It's presented like a kid's show, but every episode is themed around drugs, violence, and death.

Came up with it when I saw "STU" on a liscense plate.

What are some ideas you guys came up with randomly, whether it be while driving, in the bathroom, sleepig, etc.?

A

Amiir

My ideas are pretty ordinary actually. The latest I thought of is about a galaxy inhabited by anthro aliens and these two guys who explore it, with all the adversities lying within. See it's nothing new, it's not original, but it's something I can play with and give it my own twist

V

Vitaly

And in this world of turtles were four teenage ninja humans. And one rat. And this rat taught them karate and other shit.

Ratical

My ideas are pretty ordinary actually. The latest I thought of is about a galaxy inhabited by anthro aliens and these two guys who explore it, with all the adversities lying within. See it's nothing new, it's not original, but it's something I can play with and give it my own twist

All ideas gotta come from somewhere. At least by giving it your own flair you're allowing it to be something unique, and maybe someone'll rip you off- I mean, take inspiration from your stuff in the future. :p

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
Ratical's right, Amiir, I thought it sounded like a neat idea, and putting your own spin makes it cooler.

Darth-Dukes

Pfffft, I have so many random thoughts I couldn't even tell you. No, seriously, I forget them about 5 minutes later.

Erzyal

Keeper of useless information
I had (what I thought to be) a haunting vision of the true nature of life while I was in what I like to refer to as my "writer trance". I would go into detail but it will take about 4 pages. Instead im just going to write a story about it eventually

First episode:
This depressed turtle has a pack of seaweed he wants to smoke. But he doesn't have access to fire.
He begins a massive journey across the ocean to find the last piece of land where he can maybe get some fire. After many months of travel, he finally arrives at the island to find artifacts left over by the last of the humans, one of them being a lighter. The turtle sighs with joy, until he notices he can't do anything with flippers other than swim.

The second episode is of him trying to find a way to commit suicide, but fails comically.

A

Amiir

First episode:
This depressed turtle has a pack of seaweed he wants to smoke. But he doesn't have access to fire.
He begins a massive journey across the ocean to find the last piece of land where he can maybe get some fire. After many months of travel, he finally arrives at the island to find artifacts left over by the last of the humans, one of them being a lighter. The turtle sighs with joy, until he notices he can't do anything with flippers other than swim.

The second episode is of him trying to find a way to commit suicide, but fails comically.

LMAO. This is so cruel, why am I laughing?

S

Sar

I'd rather there be a "Jesus Christ, the Teenage Years" and make it like one of those 90s kids shows.

Lisek

Generic Furry
First episode:

I think it'd be funny if he successfully committed suicide, but in a parody of negative continuity he just shows up alive at the start of the next episode and sighs heavily.

S

ScorchedSep

I know!

The Super Turtle Universe a world of water, where drugs, violence, and lots of fun take place. These 6 magical turtles protect fishkind by using an advanced warp system and fancy weapons to fight all over the ocean. Ta-Da!

Ratical

I think it'd be funny if he successfully committed suicide, but in a parody of negative continuity he just shows up alive at the start of the next episode and sighs heavily.

Yertle the Manic Sea Turtle Who Can't Die. Given their life expectancy, the show could go on for a really long time.

Ironically a thread about fun turtles got dark pretty fast.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
It's presented like a kid's show, but every episode is themed around drugs, violence, and death.
When you say themed around drugs, violence, and death do you mean that the show would be like those preachy learning children's shows that teaches you that fighting and doing drugs is wrong, or do you mean it'd look and act like a children's show but would be super adult and thus funny?
nvm
First episode:
This is gold.

Last edited:
S

ScorchedSep

When you say themed around drugs, violence, and death do you mean that the show would be like those preachy learning children's shows that teaches you that fighting and doing drugs is wrong, or do you mean it'd look and act like a children's show but would be super adult and thus funny?[/s]
nvm

This is gold.
My idea is better. I even made a theme song for the show!

We, are the Super Turtles, we'll always save the day, and if you think we can't, we'll, fin-slap you in the face! That's why the people, of the Sea, believe in SUPER TURTLEZ!

TrashFox

My idea is to build a garden and every time an animal comes in you kill it and taxidermy it and put it back in the garden where you found it originally.

Zop

hai guiz wuts goin on in hur
My cat tree has an enclosed portion with a small hole that is just big enough for my cat to enter.

I wish I had an indoor hose so I could spray him while he is resting in the cat tree. He wouldn't be able to go anywhere, except towards the source of water being fired at him. Which he won't do because water bad.

Muahahaha.