• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Herm Pron?

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
XNexusDragonX said:
Giorgio Gabriel said:
Hyenaworks said:
It's very confusing.

Yes, oversexed double-gendered creatures with disproportionate phalli can do that to a person.

Alas, I doubt there will ever be such a thing as 'normal' looking hermaphrodites. >:

And if there is, they're doing it wrong and should be ignored.

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Bokracroc said:
XNexusDragonX said:
Giorgio Gabriel said:
Hyenaworks said:
It's very confusing.

Yes, oversexed double-gendered creatures with disproportionate phalli can do that to a person.

Alas, I doubt there will ever be such a thing as 'normal' looking hermaphrodites. >:

And if there is, they're doing it wrong and should be ignored.

Exactly my point. If rivers of spooge are not involved, then you are doing it wrong. Unless you're a vorehound or a scatman. In which case you're fine.

Actually I just realised what I said. LOL. Yes.. what I meant by 'normal looking' was say for example Drayky the 'cunnyboy'. A male, with opposite genitalia.. you wouldn't know unless you looked underneath.

For the fwapfans out there, herms MUST have hyoooge testicles, hyooooge boobs and I always wonder how the heck they find clothing that fits (if at all). Looks like the Herms on FA are addicted to hormonal steriods or something!

Most likely just compensating for having a small dick irl.

Amundoryn

The Kerflumping Master
-sigh-

I don't know what to tell you folks.

We herms are quite misinterpreted it seems..not all of us have oversized and overendowed everything.

Sure I'm a vore, but that doesn't mean that I have to be oversized.

I'm *slightly* oversized in the breasteses and shaft department, but not hyperly so.

-sigh- What's the use..?

lolcox

I'm kind of yell-y. Sorry.
Amundoryn said:
-sigh-

I don't know what to tell you folks.

We herms are quite misinterpreted it seems..not all of us have oversized and overendowed everything.

I'm *slightly* oversized in the breasteses and shaft department, but not hyperly so.

-sigh- What's the use..?
Relax, ja?
We know that not all herms are hung like a battlecruiser. :)

We just sidetracked a moment to point out just how many think they have to have just that much equipment. :)

(For the record, those who know who I really am also know that I have a herm character who, when I'm not messing around in Second Life, has almost perfectly normal proportions downstairs. Eight inches is fine, when it has matched the user at some point in their life, right? :3)

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Amundoryn said:

Precisely. Trading off one fetish for another-instead of having an artillery emplacement below, you harbor sexual arousal every time you consume someone whole. It's a delicate balance. :D

Catfiddle

Thank you all for your input!

Here's some of the roughs...

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/861281/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/861287/

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
webkilla said:
actually i recall that on YS there's a user who's apparently a 'functional' RL herm... not sure about the details - haven't asked either

It is possible. There are different types of RL Hermaphrodites. Most are altered to be one sex or the other, then possibly changed again once the child enters adolescence, depending on the attitude of the child at the time.

It is possible for a hermaphrodite to develop both characteristics of the sexes to function fully, but they would all be ultimately sterile.

So, in other words, they'd be shooting blanks and having no babies.