• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hewwo 8D :O :D

EllieTheFuzzy

Super Fluffy Purple Flowergirl
Well i guess all i can say is, im a rather Nooby? XD, something like that, I am also what you can call a Scalie (Scaley however you like it) :D but i do like the furry too, So i guess both ends can be good too? idk 8D, im just into cartoons and playing video games and such, :D also cars :O anything machinery , plus arty 8D all that.
Also football :O.
i do thank the staff that helped this account get activated and such.

Last edited:

EllieTheFuzzy

What's your favorite car?

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
I gotta admit I'm with Gr8tfulfox. That's a very strange prototype. It reminds me of an article I read in Automobile Magazine, about a one of a kind car made for some rich bastard that had way too many design features that flew in all directions. This looks kind of similar with the tiny lights, the intake, the side scoops, and the really strange bottom edge, and god forbid that stupid spoiler on such a sleek body style. And the whole sleekness doesn't really go well with the sharp geometric shapes cut into it. It just looks all over the board like it had design features cannabalized off of every "super car" they could think of.

Have some muscle:

EllieTheFuzzy

Muscle? :D

I just like cars that are extreme, In lots of things, Personally as much as i like and appriciate ferrari, I find Lamborghinis and Paganis much more, of more... Cause just They are the extreme in comparison XD

Even i love the mustang for what it is (You cannot throw a mustang out of the fold whenever muscle cars are mentioned) , But i prefer the charger for the same reason XD, it's just so...more from what i seen, (Story has it that in Bullit They had to Modify the Mustang JUST to keep up with the charger)

Also the other post, Wasn't that a Pace car at some of the older Indy 500's? :O, (Reminds me of the famous one where the pace car crashed into the photostand)

Last edited:

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Guten tag, my friend! ^^ Name's Bipolar Bear, but you can call me Foxxy. Good to have another car enthusiast on here, I love your types! Not that I'm one myself. Anyway, I can already tell you're going to have ball here on FAF. ;)

And I have to say, the 60's were a great time for muscle cars. =w=

EllieTheFuzzy

All peoples love boners should go to the VW camper van (aka hippie van) to say so :D,

But then the 70's weren't for muscles nor the early 80s (90HP camaro much?) But i like the more modern interpretations now (I even have a thing for saloons, Big powerful sport saloons or estates like Audi RS6's Bmw M5's AMG E63's, So i even extend love to Aussie V8's and the modern-er Charger)

I also like motorsports too :3