• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey :3

RosetheCrux

I'm a trashbag. A cute trashbag
Hey hey hey, nice to meeet you! I love your snake bites o.o

RosetheCrux

^o^ Thank you! I love them :3 Im addicted to piercings and tattoos lol XD I had two microdermals on my collarbone to but those are gone now, sadly.

I only have a nose piercing right now >.> I'm getting a wrist tattoo on my birthday tho and when I'm 18 I can finally get my septum pierced (they look SO much better than nostril piercings!)

SanguineAllure

I only have a nose piercing right now >.> I'm getting a wrist tattoo on my birthday tho and when I'm 18 I can finally get my septum pierced (they look SO much better than nostril piercings!)
I personally dont care for nose piercings. I think they look great on others but dont think theyd work for me. Plus I cant even stand seeing someone touch their own nose without sneezing or needing to rub mine.. Dont wanna go into a sneezing fit when they go to push the needle through lol XD I have one tat right now, got it for my 16th birthday on my calf. Looking to get another here soon, hopefully lol. I wanna get a water color mermaid or somethin like that.

N

Nicky The Husky

Hey there and welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy yourself here ^^

RosetheCrux

I personally dont care for nose piercings. I think they look great on others but dont think theyd work for me. Plus I cant even stand seeing someone touch their own nose without sneezing or needing to rub mine.. Dont wanna go into a sneezing fit when they go to push the needle through lol XD I have one tat right now, got it for my 16th birthday on my calf. Looking to get another here soon, hopefully lol. I wanna get a water color mermaid or somethin like that.
XD Yeah it doesn't hurt my it felt like I got a hair ripped out of my nose lmao When I'm over 18 I want to get some kind of hip tattoo, I'm thinking like a floral pattern or somethin

SanguineAllure

Hey there and welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy yourself here ^^
Thank You! :D
Nicky The Husky Aka the Motivation-Master of Fuzzbutts

Hello and welcome from Storok

:3 Thank you. What's Storok?

XD Yeah it doesn't hurt my it felt like I got a hair ripped out of my nose lmao When I'm over 18 I want to get some kind of hip tattoo, I'm thinking like a floral pattern or somethin
ooh a floral pattern would be pretty. I have a dragon and tiger on a yin and yang. It reaches from my ankle to my knee and wraps from my shin to the back of my calf. Absolutely LOVE it :D

RosetheCrux

ooh a floral pattern would be pretty. I have a dragon and tiger on a yin and yang. It reaches from my ankle to my knee and wraps from my shin to the back of my calf. Absolutely LOVE it :D

That sounds so cool omg

Storok

670 blp
Storok is actually that piece of hair you find on a bar of soap that makes you feel uneasy...or that's at least what I think of when I hear that ^^

Now seriously... you hurt me :V
I will never be able to take part in social life again thank you :V

Storok

670 blp
You know every day nicky picks on me day and night i cant have a normal life anymore he watches me in my sleep and when i look out of my window all is see is this blue husky gazing at my... arms... :V

Mercuss

Not your average furry trash, I'm a furry landfill
Hello and welcome! It is great to have more new furs here :D