• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey all, a question, if you will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.

Ley

Leave lots of comments (good comments, mind you, not spam), and have a crop of a really well-drawn picture that you drew as an avatar. The well-drawn avatar is what gets me to click out of curiosity, and seeing that it was drawn by the user themselves is what gets me to not close the tab in disgust.

I should do this.

Fenneckfan14

No place like 127.0.0.1
Yo dawg, I heard you like dawgs, so we put a dawg in yo' dawg so you can diddle while you diddle.

Thats awesome Xenke-ibit!

Sanyi

Blood, Sex, and Chocolate
Wat .-.

I don't even know what to say.
I don't.
Um... Good luck with that OutFoxed.
Brb checking ED to see if you're on there yet...

OutFoxed

KILLAS BE KILLIN
*sighhhhhhhhhhhhh* I was KIDDING, okay? The only dog I have is a SPAYED FEMALE. Although it was funny to see you guys blow up...

Folgrimeo

And this is why ;) exists, to communicate intent over the internet so no one takes a message the wrong way.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Make a journal implying you like to... ah... "play" with dogs. That will get you LOTS of attention. >:3
Haha well, it WOULD be true... ;)
WAIT
WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING FUCK
Hey mods, admins, etc. When someone admits to fucking dogs on FA they get a ban as per rules. Can we get this guy banned here and on the mainsite?

Ben

Banned
Banned
Gosh, I want to believe he was kidding, but not a -single- thing about the tone of that post implied such. Considering you're young, I can understand why that joke would have gone awry; but yeah, don't joke about dogfucking around here without a hint of irony, people will take you seriously.

Xipoid

Cameras
WAIT
WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING FUCK
Hey mods, admins, etc. When someone admits to fucking dogs on FA they get a ban as per rules. Can we get this guy banned here and on the mainsite?

I'll look into it for you.

The discussion about this point ceases, and I don't even know why this thread is still open.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Why is this thread open?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.