• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey! Any new furries here?

BellaHam

Hello! I'm Bella the Hamster and I'm pretty new to the fandom and the whole "Being a furry"-thing. I'd be happy to have a nice chill chat and just talk and get to meet other new(And non-new) furries.

Let's keep the coversation going!
Question: If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what's the first thing you would do?

D

Dat Wolf

Hello! I'm Bella the Hamster and I'm pretty new to the fandom and the whole "Being a furry"-thing. I'd be happy to have a nice chill chat and just talk and get to meet other new(And non-new) furries.

Let's keep the coversation going!
Question: If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what's the first thing you would do?
howdy! im new too. and probably i would grab my shotgun, some ammo, and yell "imma die in a blaze of glory!"

SimilarSquid

New Furry
Welcome! I just joined today, so also new!
And about that question, i would use the power of the almighty Squids and drown all of them!

BellaHam

That's awesome that you joined. I joined 3 days ago.

Anyhow, I'd try to find Brad Pitt, he might know the best course of action since he survived day Z.
Ohh yeah that might be a smart idea. Among many things I think I'd do something similar, like try to find someone who has had experience. Or maybe just reading a survival kit while trying to memorize all the Walking dead games and episodes.

CommonBard

My go to conversation maker is this...

What is something you believed when you were younger, that you found out was completely false?

For example, when I was younger (5-6 I don't know) I believed that the reason there were cracks in the road what that bulls lived under the road, and when they got scared they would jump up and hit the bottom of the road. The fact that there were more crack on city streets than freeways seemed to confirm this. Since people are more likely to honk their horns in the city.
When I found out this was wrong, I was so embarrassed.

Last edited:

SimilarSquid

New Furry
My go to conversation maker is this...

What is something you believed when you were younger, that you found out was completely false.

For example, when I was younger (5-6 I don't know) I believed that the reason there were cracks in the road what that bulls lived under the road, and when they got scared they would jump up and hit the bottom of the road. The fact that there were more crack on city streets than freeways seemed to confirm this. Since people are more likely to honk their horns in the city.
When I found out this was wrong, I was so embarrassed.
Interesting story!

Scrydan

Staff Dragon
Welcome to the forums and community! I am happy to answer any questions you might have. I am always open to private messages so feel free to send any my way if you have any questions!
I do hope you enjoy your stay!

And as for first thing I'd do, well it sort of depends. As a dragon, they'd all just burn or be removed. Otherwise, I'd assume it is a really weird dream at first. I have tons of them.

S

Scots

Hello, welcome, new here too. First thing I'd do is move back to where I grew up in middle of no where Ohio because, if ever there was any excitement going on, it certainly wasn't happening there. It'd probably be another 10 years before the zombies showed up!

AiaDai

Hello! I'm a brand new furry as well, I hope you have a good time <3

Also for the zombie apocalypse, I would 100% lock my door and cry for a bit before grabbing a bat and saying 'heck it' and going for survival mode ghfhgh-