• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey Everyone! Come say Hi!

What's the best part about being a Furry?!

• Making others smile and have a good time!

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Showing off my amazing costume and struttin' my stuff!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Hanging out with everyone else in Furry costumes!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • To have a mask over my face so I can be as silly as I wish and no one can judge me!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FireSword Furries

Hey guys! It's a pleasure to meet y'all! I came here to make some furry friends and get more involved in the community. I've been a furry for about a year now, but I wasn't involved in the community much until I decided to make my full suit. (Which is still in the making). I'll tell you guys a bit about myself. I'm a young female that loves to cosplay and fursuit purely to bring joy to those around me. That's what I love about it. I haven't been to a lot of conventions, but I plan to go to more once I have the time. (and trust me, I WILL set aside time to go to more awesome conventions). I'm an animal lover, but if I had to pick, I'm a cat lover all the way. I'm also an artist of many medias, and I hope to take commissions here in the near future. Please leave a comment and tell me a bit about yourselves! And feel free to send me a message if you want to chat! Though I do make a point to keep things clean in language and topics.

Open_Mind

Awesome to learn a bit about you and what you love about the furry fandom :). I joined about 3 months ago, sort of a late bloomer you could say. I don't have a fursuit yet but I would like to someday. I've been to a few furmeats and had a great time! I'll go to my first Con in April. I've got two teenage boys who are also furries, one has a Shark fursona and the other is a Warrior cat (from the book series, maybe you've heard of it?)

My 'sona is a graymuzzle Direwolf. He is wandering warrior looking for good deeds to do. I've really enjoyed the Forum, and am active on a few different Discord servers.

I know you said that you've been around for awhile, but... Welcome!

óÓÒò

FireSword Furries

Awesome to learn a bit about you and what you love about the furry fandom :). I joined about 3 months ago, sort of a late bloomer you could say. I don't have a fursuit yet but I would like to someday. I've been to a few furmeats and had a great time! I'll go to my first Con in April. I've got two teenage boys who are also furries, one has a Shark fursona and the other is a Warrior cat (from the book series, maybe you've heard of it?)

My 'sona is a graymuzzle Direwolf. He is wandering warrior looking for good deeds to do. I've really enjoyed the Forum, and am active on a few different Discord servers.

I know you said that you've been around for awhile, but... Welcome!

óÓÒò

Thanks for saying hi and being so welcoming! (That's another awesome thing about this famdom... seems like most everyone is friendly!) Anyways, it sounds like you have a great character that's just waiting to become a fursuit one day! are you planning on a fullsuit? That's awesome that your boys have fursona's of their own! I hope you have a blast at your first Con! I think you'll really enjoy it. I know I sure do when I go to Cons.
(Yes, I have heard of the Warrior cat books, though I've never read them. )
Again, thank you for the warm welcome!

Ashke

Friendly jaguar writer dude
Hi there, and welcome!

I'd love to get a fursuit myself, but have never been to a convention, so I'm wary of doing so! I love cosplaying at other conventions, though, mostly doing comic characters.

I await eagerly to see the commissions you'll be offering.

Cats are the best, too.

Hey hey welcome aboard!
So far the fuzzies on this site have been amazing and I hope it has been very welcoming for you :3
It was lovely to learn about you and where you are from.

Latur Husky

Buzzkill
Hello, I'm glad that you've became active. I've also joined the fandom recently and so far I haven't been to any furr meet. I'm planning to go to Liverpool this month, but no promises :). I hope you'll have a great time on the forums.

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Well welcome to the forums! ☆
It's nice to meet you.
I haven't had a fursuit yet but I feel like I'd be too shy to wear one. ;°;
Also, I have a mane of hair so I'm not sure a costume would be a good idea for me lol.