• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey everyone! I'm new to this place and feel lost. :v

Eltup

Hello! I'm a guy in his late teens from England! ^_^ I consider myself to be a bit shy and can act a bit odd here and there, but once you get to know me you might consider me as a sociable, fun person to be around and to talk to. :) I do want to make more friends that are furries, as I only know one person... Who I don't talk to much :v

As well as this, I really want to get involved into this awesome community, and make more friends and get to know others well so I can feel comfortable being in a place I've never really explored before (AKA, here!!!) but I don't really know how to :c I'm not that good at making the move to make friends and be sociable.

Oh well \ :v /

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
What's the buzz, new guy? I see you live across the pond from me, how's the weather over there?

Royn

Otterest Sergal evah!
Greetings from across the sea and land! Welcome to the forest strange.

Eltup

What's the buzz, new guy? I see you live across the pond from me, how's the weather over there?

It's sunny but extremely cold. WHAT IS THIS WEATHER >:[

Greetings from across the sea and land! Welcome to the forest strange.

Bonjour! Thank you for welcoming me here in these lovely woods :3

Hello! I'm kinda new still as well but there are lots of friendly people here! :D

Hello! :D same here!

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
It's sunny but extremely cold. WHAT IS THIS WEATHER >:[

Here it's around 80 F all week (27 C in non-murican units). Just had severe thunderstorms and some tornadoes not too far north of me last week.

Tezzy Fur

Hi Eltup

Glad you decided to take the jump and join the forum. So your a socially awkward teenager, never met one of those before :) seriously though, you'll have a great time here. I'm from the UK as well, up north where all the good music and football is. Have fun and don't be a stranger.

Tezzy Fur

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
It's been alternately cold and rainy and very pleasant out around here, which I guess is typical for this part of spring in the Keystone State.

Anyway: Howdy!

Eltup

Hi Eltup

Glad you decided to take the jump and join the forum. So your a socially awkward teenager, never met one of those before :) seriously though, you'll have a great time here. I'm from the UK as well, up north where all the good music and football is. Have fun and don't be a stranger.

Tezzy Fur

Hehe, love the sarcasm XD I'm down South around the East Midlands :) I don't live in London (thankfully) so it's cool to hear that there's someone from the UK here! :3

Here it's around 80 F all week (27 C in non-murican units). Just had severe thunderstorms and some tornadoes not too far north of me last week.

Really? o_o hope everything's okay over there!

It's been alternately cold and rainy and very pleasant out around here, which I guess is typical for this part of spring in the Keystone State.

Anyway: Howdy!

Howdy! :)

Welcome, welcome! ^^ I would say hope you have fun here, but you already seem to be! :p

I've been trying to find places to talk .-. Nothing seems too active :v

Yeah, I thought that exact same thing when I first came here. The thing is you gotta find the subforums about topics you like then start conversations there.

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
The open chat is pretty active.

forums.furaffinity.net: Open Chat

laugh.png

Not after I took its most active members & put them in A discord server & got them addicted with the intention of doing so!

Eltup

Welcome, welcome! ^^ I would say hope you have fun here, but you already seem to be! :p

Yeah, I thought that exact same thing when I first came here. The thing is you gotta find the subforums about topics you like then start conversations there.

Ohh I see :S alright :)

The open chat is pretty active.

forums.furaffinity.net: Open Chat
I'll give it a go :)

laugh.png

Not after I took its most active members & put them in A discord server & got them addicted with the intention of doing so!

There's Discord? I don't use it often \ :v /

Kirkzer

Hello and greetings Eltup. I joined this fandom in December and it was one of the best things I done. This fandom has a great and friendly community and have already made a good friend in the fandom who I met here so I sure in time you will make friends in this fandom. I'm also from England and live in London and I also consider myself shy but I found most people in this fandom is and it is ok to be. I'm using this fandom as a excuse to be more social, I find talking online like here for example helps me to be more confident. Do you have a fursona yet?

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
I joined this fandom in December.

Wait....... so, you joined in December............. And you already have... A fursuit...... ok you really do feel like you fit in this community then.

Kirkzer

Wait....... so, you joined in December............. And you already have... A fursuit...... ok you really do feel like you fit in this community then.
wait what? Yes I got my fursuit made in a month even I didn't ask for it to be done quickly! I have been working for few years now in London

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
wait what? Yes I got my fursuit made in a month even I didn't ask for it to be done quickly! I have been working for few years now in London
I'm just surprised you popped out around 12 hundred within A month's worth of associating yourself with A particular group.

I just thought it was strange you made such A large investment so early on.