• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey everyone! SFW and NSFW starting from 5$!

How is your day going :D?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less good

• Might consider needing Tea, Coffee or a Joke

• Total voters

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
_d_open__by_kibu_land-d9oh39p.png

Hello everyone! I am helping my friend Clown Rabbit!

She is an artist who I deeply respect and I am proud of beings friend with so I was seeing lots of you like art and to commission, so I thought I could give it a try!

So please give it a try! Here allow me to share some of her works with all of you! If you are interested visit her FB because she answers faster than on her DA. So here we go! Look at some of her works!

If you wish to contact her this is her DA
This is her FB, if you want though feel free to contact me too so I can drop her a message instantly!

whimsy_bwdress_by_kibu_land-dcad4wg.png

blade_and_soul___lyn___haziel___gunner_by_kibu_land-dc83p04.png
ragnarok_online_commission__sn___ab_by_kibu_land-daydxxd.png

She made Whimsy! This is a detail example, and here is one of Blade and Soul too with one of Ragnarok.

commission___blade_and_soul___horoscope_by_kibu_land-dc7mk4n.png

sieg_cartoon_by_kibu_land-dc5enii.png

This are chibi example!

13379_793094727438484_6192415978732096939_n.jpg

This is Momo! the cute example!

And last but not least a color example :D
12004783_869816223099667_1355943928776012075_n.jpg

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Boop.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Most recent comission from Kibu/Clown Rabbit :D

commission___whimsy___second_by_kibu_land-dcahgyi.png

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Boop

Haberdash

These look nice! Would you happen to know if that one you just posted was a detail or a color commission?

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
These look nice! Would you happen to know if that one you just posted was a detail or a color commission?

Alo! Sorry for the late reply. That one was a detail comission. Do you wish to ask for a color one with that style?

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
boop :D

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
booop :D

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
boopity boop

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
once again bumping this for anyone interested :D!

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Your art is gorgeous i must say, i may need something in the future whenever i have the money
Is my friend Kibu the one who makes it, I only help her manage the requests :D but I will be sure to tell her your compliments on her art!

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Oh as far as I know she is really open to anything :D Also sorry! I was without net xD

B

Blair Rhoden

Oh as far as I know she is really open to anything :D Also sorry! I was without net xD
It's okay I already sent her a message on fb, going with just 2 pieces with 2 characters for now but I plan on buying from her again in the future ^_^

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
It's okay I already sent her a message on fb, going with just 2 pieces with 2 characters for now but I plan on buying from her again in the future ^_^
I am glad! I hope all goes well! She is really dedicated to her work.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
I think she will she seemed to understand what I was asking of her ^_^
Whatever happens though dont feel fear in voicing anything. She is always attentive

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Will do ^_^ thanks for bringing her lovely art to FA, I've been advertising her all over discord now I'm so excited hehe
Wow! She will be super thankful for that!

B

Blair Rhoden

@Whimsycal she will now have a regular customer through me when I have spare money and want a commission, shes not even done with my art and I'm in love with it!! I cant wait until its complete, best 40$ I've spent so far ^_^

B

Blair Rhoden

As a bump for her art to help advertise if anyone is curious how well this girl does you will be highly impressed ^_^ heres the 2 pieces shes done for me, I'm waiting on a 3rd and plan to commission her more later!
28752949@400-1537487267.jpg

28752983@400-1537487440.jpg