• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey everyone

Quick Wolf

Silver bullet stare
I'm new to FA and I want to see what it's all about. I actually found this site on my own and lurked a bit and saw what it had to offer and I thought " why not!". My intrests are music (rock, alternative, etc.) and video games. I want to start getting more involved with drawing and other art so if anyone has starting suggestions they would be great. If anyone has any advice for me regarding the FA forums it would be appreciated! Thanks!

Billythe44th

BINGOOO
Er... what kind of video games? It's a very wide world out there, where the casual Call of Duty player throwing tomahawks at communists has nothing in common with the guy who played Ultima Online from the day it opened, before PvP was banned.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Er... what kind of video games? It's a very wide world out there, where the casual Call of Duty player throwing tomahawks at communists has nothing in common with the guy who played Ultima Online from the day it opened, before PvP was banned.

Every parent will tell you that all vidyagaems are all the same :V