• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey Everyone!

Grimpkin

Grimpkin
I'm posting this from my cave in Connecticut, USA. I'm fairly new to the fandom and forums.

I like to work with music in my spare time. Things like composing and arranging. I am currently studying music theory and enjoy pretty much any genre of music.

Other things I like to do are fiddle around with computers, i'm typing this on the first one I've ever built.
I'm open to making new friends on the forums. THANKS! bye! :D

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
Hi welcome. I like music too. One of my friends is studying music theory, I get really jealeouse bc shes a really good singer. Have you written any songs? Ive tried b4 but I suck so it didnt work.

Grimpkin

Grimpkin
I've only arranged/composed orchestral pieces, but I haven't really written anything too interesting or anything i'm really proud of. I suck pretty bad at writing contemporary and modern music, I tried it once... boy did I regret that.

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
Ah, to be completly honest I cant even read music, I know the notes by there sounds but the actual note symbols are foreign to me. I actually like orchestral music more than most, it has a greater effect on me, besides look at nearly any large movie production and the score is primarily orchestral music. It has a magical vreatness about it, iv always been fond of more acoustic sounds.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Welcome to FAF!

Couple notes: :V means sarcasm. (I'm such a fag. :V)
Rules are important, so read them.
Religion is dangerous.

Have a nice time, make new friends, etc. If you have questions, feel free to ask myself or FallowFox. He's the other greeter, and he's on when I'm not (normally.)

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
Welcome to FAF!

Couple notes: :V means sarcasm. (I'm such a fag. :V)
Rules are important, so read them.
Religion is dangerous.

Have a nice time, make new friends, etc. If you have questions, feel free to ask myself or FallowFox. He's the other greeter, and he's on when I'm not (normally.)

You remind me of an usher :V

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Fuck.
You like Ramen?
I can tell I like you already. Best shit ever, yo!