• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey folks!

MalGV

Cute with an Edge
I am MalGV (though on FurAffinity I am CyberGwen), and I am an illustrator, cartoonist, portraitist, and writer. I also enjoy sports like bike riding, swimming, surfing, running and hiking. I am currently a volunteer at Busch Wildlife Sanctuary, a non-profit center working to help injured/orphaned wildlife and protect Florida's ecosystem. I have published the first issue of my comic series, Yardville, which you can find available on Lulu.com.

My main Fursona/OC is Gwenevere! She is a chimerical creature who is mostly Spectral Bat, but also Asian Giant Hornet and Eagle. She is also the de facto mascot of my website.company. You can learn more about her here: refsheet.net: Gwenevere

I have already been doing commissions for a few years on other sites and I plan on opening up a commission thread here soon, since I am currently unemployed and in need of some income. All additional information about me and my work, including my website, are down in my signature.

I can also be found at these places: LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mallory-v-bb73b0142/), Teepublic (https://www.teepublic.com/user/matronicart ), YouTube (Under Construction) (www.youtube.com: MALTV ), TLKFAA (The Lion King Fan-Art Archive — LionessGwen ), FurVilla (MalGV - Furvilla ), Refsheet (refsheet.net: MalGV )

Thank you for stopping by! <3

- Mal

B

blue sky love

Welcome to the forums! =) Your art is awesome by the way, so I gave you a watch on FA. ^^

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hello and welcome! Wow, that sounds exciting, working with a wildlife rescue center. What kinds of critters have ya rescued? Any foxes? If so...are they mischievous?

Hope to see ya around. : )

MalGV

Cute with an Edge
Welcome to the forums! =) Your art is awesome by the way, so I gave you a watch on FA. ^^

Aww, thank you very much! <3

Hello and welcome! Wow, that sounds exciting, working with a wildlife rescue center. What kinds of critters have ya rescued? Any foxes? If so...are they mischievous?

Hope to see ya around. : )

Thank you, I'm happy to be here!

Yes, it sure can be! Well personally, I have rescued a dove, squirrels, and a tortoise. As for the place as a whole, yes we do indeed have foxes! Right now, we have a Grey Fox, a wild Red Fox, and a domestic silver fox. From what I've seen, only our little grey is mischievous, although there was this one time I was helping another Staffer feed the foxes and this female red one we had was very naughty and grabbed the bag of food and wouldn't give it back! We had another staff member come grab her so the first person could get the bag. XD