• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey guess what's back.

I... really don't care anymore.

I mean, we know it's not getting passed this time. Or the next time they try this.

What's there to worry about?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I... really don't care anymore.

I mean, we know it's not getting passed this time. Or the next time they try this.

What's there to worry about?

The moment you stop being pissed off is probably the moment it will be slipped into law.

it takes a minute to sign even if you don't have an account. don't be a lazy ass.

Oh shit, I didn't even bother to really check it. I assumed I would have to reveal shit like my phone number, home address, credit card number, blood type, favorite post-avant jazzcore band, etc.

You'd think the official site for the fucking White House would be a bit more thorough than this.

Last edited:

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Just to clarify, it always seems to be Americans trying to pass SOPA. Does this mean SOPA would only affect America if it gets passed?

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
You think the US wouldn't bully other countries into doing something similar?

Also a huge amount of the internet is based in the US, so it would affect others.
I guess so. Still, the British Media is going crazy right now about American spies looking at the web history and data of UK citizens. It'd seem strange for the government to immediately want to conform to an American restriction system so easily.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
In the words of both Krillin and Vageta: "God Damn it Nappa". People are so stupid if they don't realize this is a bad thing.