• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HEY GUYS, what turns you off?

Kakik

Lady Gaga and Sarah Palin.

Sometimes it gets so scared that it actually retracts into my body.

Aleu

Deuces
Vore, foot fetish, micro, macro, UNrealism, chubbies, diaper/cub, tenticles (sometimes...)

Those are only the few I could name off the top of my head.

You're in luck Aleu, I'm sadly still a virgin :?

I don't think you're older than me >.>

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
i think the only thing that actually will turn me off are faggy guys, all girly and timid with the finger to their mouth with the little girly voice saying "what can i do for you master?" I'D LIKE YOU TO DIE, THAT'S WHAT YOU COULD DO FOR ME.

Scotty1700

is bored :V
i think the only thing that actually will turn me off are faggy guys, all girly and timid with the finger to their mouth with the little girly voice saying "what can i do for you master?" I'D LIKE YOU TO DIE, THAT'S WHAT YOU COULD DO FOR ME.

This, The stereotypical homosexual is sorta unnerving for me. Quit being overly femmy gents, some is fine but there is a limit for my liking....

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
circuit_diag_off.gif

*ba-dum-tssh*

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
As for me my turn offs are
watersports, scat, cub, fatties, vore, macro, bondage, gay stuff(like lesbians though), guro, masochism.

KirbyCowFox

Muu-bitch!
People/anthros transforming into giant genitals, shit, hyper, slob. To name a few. :3