• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HEY GUYS, what turns you off?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

yummynbeefy

the designated hype man
the scat fetish is just oh hell no (if you seriously dont know what it is just dont even bother finding out)
gore fetish is pretty messed up too
other than that im pretty tolerant of other peoples fetishes

OnlyWolf

You know the person in charge of the church is one of 16 people to not be legally inside of great britan. All the 15 others are terrorists. LOL!

OnlyWolf

Why hate on wolf shirts? Though I think they're a little over the top, what's so bad about them to make your dick drop? :eek:

Liam

A ghost passing through
Reading the stuff posted in this thread turns me off.

*twitches*

OnlyWolf

Lol its a girl who has that shirt to and i have not seen her not wearing a wolf shirt once in my life I'm not even kidding... ( ._.)

CannonFodder

I've seen a 3 keyboard cat moon shirt at my school. :3
I used to have a anon shirt, on the front going "I want you to fight scientology"

OnlyWolf

LOL! Can I have it! xD I have an Obama shirt that has him ripping open his tux and there's a superman costume but instead of an "S" it's an "O" X3

CannonFodder

LOL! Can I have it! xD I have an Obama shirt that has him ripping open his tux and there's a superman costume but instead of an "S" it's an "O" X3
No mine! But that's an awesome shirt you have.

OnlyWolf

You can thank newbery comics for supplying awsome shirts. There's also an Awesome-o tshirt there I might get for my birthday ;D

San-Ryuuk

Just another smiling face
Hey, someone finally got it! It's much quicker and easier to ask furries what doesn't turn them on, rather than what does.