• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey hello there guys! :D

Cloudy-Kitty

Kitty of Love
Hello! :D

It looks like such a great website, I love it so much! :D So awsome, and I love the drawings there :3 So great to have a site like this :D

And here is my little cute gallery if you are interested my horny boys :3 *purrs*
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cloudy-kitty

*hugs everyone*

FurryFox

Pink Hat
(to the tune of Dead! ~ My Chemical Romance)
♪♫ Hmmm ... doo deee dooo dooo hmmm hmm ... WHEEEHAY!! ♪♫

*takes headphones off*
... Oh HI THERE!!!! ^w^ Welc0ome to FA =3 Hope you have a Absolutely-super-fantabulise time!!

♪♫ LA LALALA LA LA!!! LALA LALALA LA!!!! ♪♫

Necrosis

Hey there! Welcome to the FA forums! I'm Necrosis the blue fox and I hope that you have a nice, long stay here! If you have any questions then feel free to contact me! I am also available if you simply want to talk or even if you want to start a roleplay! If you want to contact me then feel free to either PM me or just add me to MSN! I'll be more than happy to hear from you 8D
-Edit-
*looks above at his post* Holy crap, that is a lot of exclamation points o.o

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, Cloudy-Kitty. :) If you have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed, you can direct them to me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)