• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
I like to say I am a pretty much a psychedelic fox I will be getting artwork done of him soon and I really enjoy motorcycles i love to ride them I love the sound of the engine going rawr I hope to meet some really nice people up here I have to say though a thing about me is that when I ride a motorcycle I dress for the slide and the ride that quote saying dress for the slide not the ride means nothing to me as i love to be in style with the ride :cool: I will be posting the top part of the outfit i use for riding right now I dont have any motorcycles but I hope to get one soon enough

Attachments

• IMG_20210303_133113_980.jpg
    IMG_20210303_133113_980.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 24

FoxWithAName

My fursona is also a fox, adding to that I also love psychedelic art styles and enjoy riding motorcycles... BTW I own a Kawasaki Versys 650 '09, its a blast to ride super comfy and you can throw that thing in the corner with no effort. But it is a bit heavy and low geared. Whats your prefered ride, with that style you must be cafe racer. ^^

I can also add to the list psychedelic rock, progressive and post rock.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

My fursona is also a fox, adding to that I also love psychedelic art styles and enjoy riding motorcycles... BTW I own a Kawasaki Versys 650 '09, its a blast to ride super comfy and you can throw that thing in the corner with no effort. But it is a bit heavy and low geared. Whats your prefered ride, with that style you must be cafe racer. ^^

I can also add to the list psychedelic rock, progressive and post rock.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
I honestly like a 1987 suzki savage

TheCynicalViet

Welcome, friend! Hows the forum treating you so far?

Really a coincidence you joined today cause I saw some dude on a Suzuki get wasted on the highway during commute so, my God, please drive your motorcycle responsibly.

Welcome, friend! Hows the forum treating you so far?

Really a coincidence you joined today cause I saw some dude on a Suzuki get wasted on the highway during commute so, my God, please drive your motorcycle responsibly.
I wouldnt do anything to crazy on a motorcycle like doing a wheeley that was my dad i rather have both wheels on the ground and stable

reptile logic

An imposter among aliens.
Howdy! Three bikes I've owned. The blue Kawasaki Z1000 (2006), the burgundy framed Harley XLCH Sportster (1969), and the little Yamaha XS400SH (1981). Riding a 35 year-old superbike streetfighter these days. Maybe I'll take a picture of it sometime.
AZ Barr Kawasaki.JPG
old bones and other bikes.jpg
DSC00701-med.JPG

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Hello! Welcome, fellow fox! I've never been on a motorcycle but they look gorgeous / cool. I live in the mountains and a lot of people here take their bikes through the mountains in the summertime. Looks like a lot of fun, with the nature rustling through your hair/fur and all.