• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey! I don't know how to use this site!

khroma

Hey all! My online handle is Khroma and I'm a digital artist. I primarily draw fantasy stuff and fanart but I'm hoping to branch out so I can take more commissions. I love character design and using colors :)
Here's my tumblr where I post most of my art!
And here's my most recent finished drawing!
tumblr_oud3gkFWK91qk1aupo1_1280.png

I tried making an account a while ago, but I honestly just... forgot I had one. So I'm back and I can't remember how to use this website at all.

Are we allowed to post non-furry art? How does this... work?

daeofthepast

Currently Making my Fursona
Hey all! My online handle is Khroma and I'm a digital artist. I primarily draw fantasy stuff and fanart but I'm hoping to branch out so I can take more commissions. I love character design and using colors :)
Here's my tumblr where I post most of my art!
And here's my most recent finished drawing!
tumblr_oud3gkFWK91qk1aupo1_1280.png

I tried making an account a while ago, but I honestly just... forgot I had one. So I'm back and I can't remember how to use this website at all.

Are we allowed to post non-furry art? How does this... work?

Welcome! :33

There's no "furry only" restriction on art :3 which I'm glad since a lot of my artwork is human/anime X33

khroma

Welcome! :33

There's no "furry only" restriction on art :3 which I'm glad since a lot of my artwork is human/anime X33

Thank you!! I guess I can start uploading all my stuff after I review the terms of use, hahah. I've heard about some sites trying to claim ownership to uploaded content, which is scary. I don't think FA is one of them though!

Last edited: