• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey, i have some stories here

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
I have been writing on Wattpad a bit, and was wondering if anyone might be interested in the following, i have 3 stories to choose from, they are as of yet incomplete, but I update from time to time!

First up we have wreaking Havok! A story of my helluva boss oc and currently under revision! This story will contain a lot of gore and a not so good Nazi, so read with discretion!

Also a story you should read with discretion, there is old partners! A Rick and morty oc fanfic that will have a lot of innapropriate humor!

And lastly is a book for nerds! Were you once a gravity falls fan? Have you worked with ciphers before? Then the writings of Eugene will be a fresh reminder of that part of your life! They are the writings of a man with a dark secret who writes ciphers that he can’t control in between the lines. This is the one with currently the most chapters and the one I enjoy writing the most!

I hope you check out at least one, maybe two of these stories. Hopefully all three! That’s all for now, have a good day!

My Wattpad page! Hope you check it out!

Faustus

FanFic isn't my kind of thing, but I was curious about Wattpad as a platform so I had a quick look.

Think you've got a typo in your blurb for 'Old Partners' - at least, I'm assuming the 'guy with the massive HUN' isn't carrying a grey partridge.

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
FanFic isn't my kind of thing, but I was curious about Wattpad as a platform so I had a quick look.

Think you've got a typo in your blurb for 'Old Partners' - at least, I'm assuming the 'guy with the massive HUN' isn't carrying a grey partridge.
Dammit, thanks for finding that, my autocorrect replaces “gun” with that word. It’s been a pain in the ass