• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey, I just realized...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantrasand

Banned
Banned
Furry websites are full of people who buy expensive custom-made animal costumes to wear to hotels with other animal-costume wearers, and they make fun of people who draw an infant character who wears diapers or likes to roleplay unrealistic scenarios online.

Don't you find irony in that?

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
kill-it-with-fire-random-29296574-256-192.gif

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Furry websites are full of people who buy expensive custom-made animal costumes to wear to hotels with other animal-costume wearers
No they're not. The majority don't fursuit or go to conventions.

and they make fun of people who draw an infant character who wears diapers or likes to roleplay unrealistic scenarios online.
The correct term for that is "pedophile". Are you condoning pedophillia? Are you saying it's perfectly fine to go down to your local school and pay the janitor $10 for 5 minutes with one of the kindergarten boys that's just gone to the toilets? Are you saying you want to pay for that child, smear maple syrup on your anus and force him to lick it off while you pay with his hair?

You fucking pervert.

Don't you find irony in that?
Mantrasand criticising people. Now that is ironic.

LouyieBlu

Contemplative Nitwit
Ya umm, you make no sense. Zero sense has been made on this thread.
And also as smelge said, only about 10 to 15% of people actually get a full costume.
Most, like me, just go with hat and paws, sometimes not even that.

mantrasand

Banned
Banned
Why you take fandom so deeply
This is the Den; what other purpose does it serve?
No they're not. The majority don't fursuit or go to conventions.

The correct term for that is "pedophile". Are you condoning pedophillia? Are you saying it's perfectly fine to go down to your local school and pay the janitor $10 for 5 minutes with one of the kindergarten boys that's just gone to the toilets? Are you saying you want to pay for that child, smear maple syrup on your anus and force him to lick it off while you pay with his hair?

You fucking pervert.

Mantrasand criticising people. Now that is ironic.
Most of these "babyfurs" do NOT do pedophilia. Or even wear diapers IRL. Way to go, though. Seriously, nice post. I bet it'll get 25 "This" agreements and everyone will praise you.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Stop posting retarded threads or I am going to hit your account so hard, your descendants will feel the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.