• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey I need some criticism on a video I made.

BobTheGodly

Professional dabbler
I'm trying to animate and make videos, hopefully funny ones. If there's anything I should try to improve or change let me know. I'm open to any and all criticism. Which is honestly hard to find.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
The voiceover work is great. Really well done. That said, I think you really need to add some additional animations so the character looks at the screen when addressing the audience. It feels a bit impersonal because the cat character is always looking off to the right, and not really addressing the camera (which is the gateway to the audience).

Spicy Cheeto

I like your art and your voice. It’s very fitting for your character. The only recommendation I have is to give him different shots like looking into the camera (forward). In your video he looks 100% to the right the entire time which makes me feels like he’s ignoring me XD Othet than that the video is great.

BobTheGodly

Professional dabbler
The voiceover work is great. Really well done. That said, I think you really need to add some additional animations so the character looks at the screen when addressing the audience. It feels a bit impersonal because the cat character is always looking off to the right, and not really addressing the camera (which is the gateway to the audience).
Hey thanks considering how easy it'ld be to make him look towards you that's something I can fix next time no problem.