• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey I'm hellscarred

Hellscarred

Just a dumb teenager trying to draw and survive
I'm still kinda new to the furry fandom so I was wondering if you could tell me some things about it. Also if you like traditional SFW art check me out at FA hellscarred if you like tattoo design and other dumb stuff critique is appreciated!

Hey :) welcome to the fandom! Hope you enjoy your time here! I don't really know what to say, what do you want to know about?

Hellscarred

Hey :) welcome to the fandom! Hope you enjoy your time here! I don't really know what to say, what do you want to know about?
Oops sorry for replying late I was at school. I guess some unique things about the fandom but keep it SFW haha

Oops sorry for replying late I was at school. I guess some unique things about the fandom but keep it SFW haha
Well it's a pretty large fandom for one thing xD one thing you gotta learn though is that there are people who like the nsfw stuff, and yknow..it exists xD
Also most people create different worlds for their characters, however they may make a character that is, say a pokemon. Anything in particular you're curious about?

Hellscarred

Well it's a pretty large fandom for one thing xD one thing you gotta learn though is that there are people who like the nsfw stuff, and yknow..it exists xD
Also most people create different worlds for their characters, however they may make a character that is, say a pokemon. Anything in particular you're curious about?
Oh I know about the adult content haha. This is interesting! Also is horror a big thing in the fandom cause I can draw both cute and dark. Just curious which one gets more attention

Oh I know about the adult content haha. This is interesting! Also is horror a big thing in the fandom cause I can draw both cute and dark. Just curious which one gets more attention
Cute probably gets more attention honestly XD but really, there's a lot of diversity in this fandom and you can draw whatever you want :)

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I'll be legit I thought this said "I'm hella scared" but then again,I read the title late at night with little sleep.
Anyways,welcome I hope you enjoy your time here.

Storok

670 blp
I'm still kinda new to the furry fandom so I was wondering if you could tell me some things about it. Also if you like traditional SFW art check me out at FA hellscarred if you like tattoo design and other dumb stuff critique is appreciated!

Hello and welcome to the most fun playground on the internet... the fuzzy fluffy furry fandom... omg I just realized this is discriminating towards sclalys... whatever have fun!!!

Storok

670 blp
The Fandom is what you make of it, mate. For me it's a plave to hang out. For some it's a drama fest. Others it's a living off art.
Pick the one that fits me