• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey! I'm looking for friends!

SchneeTheSnep

I pretend I'm a fluffy kitty on the interfloofs~
Hey y'all! I'm a sixteen-year-old who joined a couple months ago. Just exploring the forum, getting used to the platform as well as making new friends and overall just chatting!

I'm not really good at drawing or able to have the funds for art, so I have none. But I do want to get better at it!

Anyway, if anyone wants to start a chat, just post onto my profile page or gimme a PM, I'd love to talk!

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
You came to the right place! If want to get to know everyone better you should participate in the forum discussions first to get comfortable and start with PMs after that. I use the front page's "new posts" sections to see what is currently active.

SchneeTheSnep

I pretend I'm a fluffy kitty on the interfloofs~
You came to the right place! If want to get to know everyone better you should participate in the forum discussions first to get comfortable and start with PMs after that. I use the front page's "new posts" sections to see what is currently active.

Cheers! I'd really like to start becoming more active on here. Thanks for your help!