• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey! I'm new and lost. Decided to post today's sketch for fun xD

Who I should finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mirage

Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm totaly lost lol. So I decided to make a post to show you something I just sketched, get some critiques and maybe make some new friends :3

I decided to sketch anime characters as Furries, choosed Naruto as the 1st anime and thats the result. (Maybe I'll finish the drawings later). Hope you guys enjoy.

My FA new acc is: Userpage of Mir4ge -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Please don't leave me alone there lol

1557534666.mir4ge_comissions.gif

MaetheDragon

Queen of Laziness
Hi, welcome to the FurAffinity forums! I have to say, fren, your art is really good! You should certainly show it off in one of the many art sections of this forum, I’m sure people will love it!

I’m also sure you’ll fit in quite nicely, fren. If you ever want to talk to me, feel free to do so! I’m always looking for new friends, myself. :3

Mirage

Hi, welcome to the FurAffinity forums! I have to say, fren, you’re art is really good! You should certainly show it off in one of the many art sections of this forum, I’m sure people will love it!

I’m also sure you’ll fit in quite nicely, fren. If you ever want to talk to me, feel free to do so! I’m always looking for new friends, myself. :3
Aaww thanks! I have a lot to learn from you guys. I'd certainly like to be friends. Let me know your I'd from FA and I'll add you, so we can see a little bit more from each other arts :3

MaetheDragon

Queen of Laziness
Sure! I’ll share my FA account with you.

Though, I’m not really an artist myself- I do regularly commission people and get nice gifts, though!

Anyway, here’s my FA, fren:
Userpage of MCtheBeardie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I’ll also go ahead and watch you too! I’m so excited to get to see more of your work and know more about you, fren~

Mirage

Thanks for your kindness. I'll try to fill my page as soon as I can. This is my first time trying furry art and I'm having so much fun. I just watched you back and your page looks so organized and cool...Hope I'll figure what to do soon, so I can build something nice too.
Hugs~

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I love your icon. Your style is really cool, too. I'm kind of a grey muzzle on here. If you are still lost, please feel free to note me. If you care to look at my FA, it's the same name... Keefur.

MaetheDragon

Queen of Laziness
Thanks for your kindness. I'll try to fill my page as soon as I can. This is my first time trying furry art and I'm having so much fun. I just watched you back and your page looks so organized and cool...Hope I'll figure what to do soon, so I can build something nice too.
Hugs~

I’m so glad you’re having fun, fren, and I saw you on my page! I shouted you back on yours, just to make it a little less lonely.

I’m sure you’ll do great. Just remember what you’re feeling now- have fun! See ya later, alligator~

Okay, I’ll go now... :p

Mirage

I love your icon. Your style is really cool, too. I'm kind of a grey muzzle on here. If you are still lost, please feel free to note me. If you care to look at my FA, it's the same name... Keefur.
Yay thanks! I'm figuring out stuff yet, but I'm a little less lost now. Thank you. And for sure, I'd like to change FA link with you. Would you mind to link me?

Mirage

I’m so glad you’re having fun, fren, and I saw you on my page! I shouted you back on yours, just to make it a little less lonely.

I’m sure you’ll do great. Just remember what you’re feeling now- have fun! See ya later, alligator~

Yay thanks! See you around!

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Hi there,
Welcome to the forums.
I like what I've seen of your work so far and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
We're all pretty friendly around here so don't be afraid to ask questions.:)

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Arararararararararaw! Boop! Welcome to the madness! I am Skittles! Regular poster to Last post wins (Where the insanity happens) and currently leading the war of Tea Vs Coffee in the great hot beverage war! Make yourself at home here! Everyone is friendly and looking for new friends :3

Skittles

-Boops the Lizard-

Mirage

Arararararararararaw! Boop! Welcome to the madness! I am Skittles! Regular poster to Last post wins (Where the insanity happens) and currently leading the war of Tea Vs Coffee in the great hot beverage war! Make yourself at home here! Everyone is friendly and looking for new friends :3
That's lovely! Thank you. Hope we're on the same side I'm that war o.o

Skittles

Mirage

Hi there,
Welcome to the forums.
I like what I've seen of your work so far and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
We're all pretty friendly around here so don't be afraid to ask questions.:)
Aw thanks. Sounds like everyone here is kind. Happy to being part of that now :3