• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey, I'm new to the community!

How long have you been in the furry community?

• Total voters

theWiitch

I'm really not sure where to start in the grand scheme of fA and the forums, so hello!
I'm Seren, and I'm pretty new to the furry community. I live on the West Coast of Canada, I'm 26 years old, and I enjoy writing, reading, video gaming (PS4 primarily), and drawing. There's a number of places you can actively find me, but I'm trying to be more active in this community. I love a good chat, so if something peaks your interest, feel free to yodel at me!

Trevorbluesquirrel

Hello there, welcome to FAF!

I assume you've heard of Howloween and Vancoufur? If not, look them up!

And if you can, consider joining us at Fur Eh in Edmonton next year!

LadySajani

Hi! Have a cookie!

I know there's a few writers around here. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding them. :)

theWiitch

Hello there, welcome to FAF!

I assume you've heard of Howloween and Vancoufur? If not, look them up!

And if you can, consider joining us at Fur Eh in Edmonton next year!

I actually attended Vancoufur this year! Went on the third day, but it was a lot of fun ~

BeauJayWolffo47

Here To Stay It Seems!
Hello And welcome to the forums! If ya wanna chat I always offer!

theWiitch

Hi! Have a cookie!

I know there's a few writers around here. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding them. :)

Ah, I'm actually wanting to get into art more in this community - writing is a different side of me, aha ~

KhakiKukhi

I'm lurking... :3
Heyo! Make yourself at home. It's great to see so many new furs coming in.

I've liked anthros for about a decade, before I even learnt of the term "furry".

theWiitch

Heyo! Make yourself at home. It's great to see so many new furs coming in.

I've liked anthros for about a decade, before I even learnt of the term "furry".

Thank you so much, I'm getting a bit more comfortable being here - the community has been really nice so far.
Oh wow * ^ * I'm in the same boat - always appreciated anthros, just never thought it was a "furry" thing. I'm happy to be here now =^=)9