• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hey i'm new!

deerfairy

Hi everyone! I'm new to FA. My fur friends finally convinced me to sign up so here I am!

My name's Malachai. I'm 22 and my sona is a sika deer. I'm a writer, a twitch streamer, and a Leo. I use they/them pronouns and am also unapologetically queer (and it's NOT a slur). And I'm here to make friends <3

I created my first sona when I was in high school, around 14 years old. He was a silver kitsune named Axel Finn with blue paws and tail tips. I purchased my first art of him for 200 deviantART points. I was big into DA when I was in high school, but I eventually left. I used to roleplay PokeAnthro's and other things on there. I fell away from the furry fandom because I thought it was #cringy for a while. (My bad ^^; )

Anyway, now I'm back and I love it to bits and pieces. The art is amazing, the community is great, and I'm having a lot of fun! I hope to meet some more wonderful people like I already have on Twitter.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Welcome to the forums friend! =3 Pull up a pew and make yourself at home!