• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hey I'm offering anatomy critiques/redlines

meatplanet

Just joined the forum and already had a nice experience helping someone with anatomy. Kinda want to do more of that if anybody else wants some help. I enjoy nerding out about all types of anatomy study - human, anthro, animal, hybrid species, whatever...

Pretty new to FA too but here's some of my stuff
colored sketches small.png

2017_jackrabbit anthro1.png

kurri color SFW.png

Looks like the forum is pretty slow but hoping to hear from some people. I'm bored/procrastinating :p

Last edited:

MissNook

Wow ! That seems really helpful! I'm wondering if you would like it better if I sent you the piece I'm working on now (that is a little advanced so I may not be able to fix the whole thing if I made a pretty big mistake) , or if I wait till I'm on the next or even something else? ^^
And is it ok by PM? I work mostly on requests for the moment, so I wanna surprise the people for whom I'm doing them :)

meatplanet

Wow ! That seems really helpful! I'm wondering if you would like it better if I sent you the piece I'm working on now (that is a little advanced so I may not be able to fix the whole thing if I made a pretty big mistake) , or if I wait till I'm on the next or even something else? ^^
And is it ok by PM? I work mostly on requests for the moment, so I wanna surprise the people for whom I'm doing them :)

PM is fine. I'll take a look at whichever pieces you want to send.