• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Hey! Mind drawing my character? <3

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hello everybody! My name is Santo, and this is my character (Ref: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42394474/ ) You can also find other works done on my FA page! I would be very grateful to see what you amazing artists out there come up with and crank out! And with your permission I'd like to show your final pieces on my profile to share with the world <3

I would be forever grateful for any pieces you guys are willing to give a try, and I'd be honored if you guys were using my character as practice to become better.

If you wish to do NSFW things with him or any kinks please consult me first. Thank you very much, I hope the arting goes well! <3

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
It has been a while ^w^

Vermilion

I might try. Can you tell us a bit about his personality?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I might try. Can you tell us a bit about his personality?
Well I based him much on myself. Sorta goofy, not the brightest bulb in the shed kinda guy. But he tries to be nice an kind and happy whenever he can. Expecially to make his friends happy..

its kinda hard to tell ya anything about myself xD Hope that helps and thank you for considering! <3

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Gasp*

Sweetiest >~<

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Its been a week enough.. right. Shhhhhh

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Wow, I admire the amount of bumps in spite no response. I did this for practice, hopefully you like it.
9221.jpg

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Wow, I admire the amount of bumps in spite no response. I did this for practice, hopefully you like it.View attachment 121534
Oooooooh I really like it! Its not often you see physical works so thats super cool. And I really like the way you did the darker bits, I would have never thought of doing that.

Thank you so much *Hugs you super duper tightly*