• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
I'm Techno! I've just started out on Fur Affinity a few months ago and just joined the forums now. I'm a easy person to get along with and really love helping others as much as I can. Art is a big thing for me and am constantly working to getting better with it. I have a few pieces on my profile right now but hope to continue to expand it. I've been trying to get my work out there but don't seem to be having much luck on this site so far... So, I've decided to try to become more active in the community in the forums!

I honestly wanted to ask as someone new what are some tips and heads ups you'd give to a newbie like me?

MEDDL3r

Hello and welcome!!:D As for tips, I can't think of any off the top of my head D: sry.

Hello and welcome!!:D As for tips, I can't think of any off the top of my head D: sry.

Thats perfectly fine! Thank you for the welcome ^.^
How long have you be on here?

MEDDL3r

I've been a member since July 12, 2018. Not too long, but this my favorite forum I have joined in years!

It seem much more alive than others I've seen so far and seems very connected- The very opposite of a lot of forums been in

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Honestly? Been active in the forums is easy! Feel free to mingle and chat with anyone. Just be respectful and kind. If you are into making art you can chat of it with many artists on the forums. Everyone so far that I know has been pretty nice.

I honestly hope you enjoy the forums Techno! Also you got a lovely icon!

Thank you so much, I love your pic too! From what I've seen so far that's what I seem to get- not like other forums lol

Did you make your pic?

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Thank you so much, I love your pic too! From what I've seen so far that's what I seem to get- not like other forums lol

Did you make your pic?

Jaja wish I could draw like that. Nope, Zenmaldita made it! She is really awesome and one of my favorite artists and someone who I am happy and honored to call friend. She is also the head of the Don Volpe Rp. Which is really awesome. If you got some free time and wish to read it I do reccomend it.

I am more into writing stories and poems:D the character of my icon is my oc Winnifred Nells

I'm going to have to check her out then! Do you post your stuff in the forums or on your main FA account?

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
I honestly send all my work through chats. But if you feel like checking my style you can always visit my WordPress
https://whimsyteller.wordpress.com

I honestly need to update it though as I do make poems daily.