• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey there! A new furry here!

ghostkyu

Hey I'm from 22 from the UK (am I too old to only just join the fandom hehhe? )
I have been attracted to the furry fandom from afar for some years now but only just started actively participating recently! I don't really have many friends with similar interests so it would be awesome to make some friends! I'm kinda shy at first but would love to talk.
I was gonna go to Confuzzled but I had an operation so unfortunately I couldn't go this time...

Likes: Drawing, games, Pokemon, crafts, Netflix, colorful stuff, food, dragons, plushies, minecraft, YouTube.... ermm more stuff I can't think of.

My main hobby is drawing and you can check out my DA if you wanna see them, I love looking at other peoples artwork too!! Also when I get the chance I like to make stuff from clay and sewing (even tho I'm not too skilled at it lol)

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
Hello and welcome.

It has been quite surprising how many new UK furs have joined the forum in the last few days.

And no you are not too old to participate in the fandom.

I'm down in Sussex.
It may well be worth you looking to see what meets are in your part of the country.
Quite a lot of furs from all around the UK and also from abroad meet regularly in London at LondonFurs. There is a link in my signature to the LondonFurs thread on the forum.

ghostkyu

Hello and welcome.

It has been quite surprising how many new UK furs have joined the forum in the last few days.

And no you are not too old to participate in the fandom.

I'm down in Sussex.
It may well be worth you looking to see what meets are in your part of the country.
Quite a lot of furs from all around the UK and also from abroad meet regularly in London at LondonFurs. There is a link in my signature to the LondonFurs thread on the forum.

Hi!
Awesome, thanks I will check it out... however I am far from London (east midlands bordering yorkshire) so I don't know when I would be able to go, I will try to find some meets near me ^^
Thanks for the reply

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Hello and welcome to the nuthouse:D

Have a big ol' slice of welcome cake.
CAKE!!!!.jpg