• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey there, folks!

Polaris

Random Posting Sheepo
Hello!

I'm Polaris. A bighorn sheepo from Finland. Been part of the furry fandom for few years now, from which I fell off for a while, but now trying to get back to be more active with the community once more! Thought this forum might be the best place to start doing so, and I'm looking forward to meeting new folk around here!

I'm quite of a fan of metal music, but I also love synthwave and other kinds of electronic music in general. I also enjoy playing PC games of cooperative nature, since PvP kinds aren't my thing really! I love winter over any other season and I enjoy the talking walks in the woods every now and then.

I am always open for a chat with anyone, so feel free to poke this sheepo for a conversation! I'll be hoping to enjoy my stay here in the forums and make new acquaintances with you all!

Peace!

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Finnish dude and loves the Winter? Why am I not surprised? :D

Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Polaris

Random Posting Sheepo
Finnish dude and loves the Winter? Why am I not surprised? :D

Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Hehe, I guess I fit rather well to a typical finnish stereotype! Not that I mind of course! :D

Thank you, and pleased to meet you, Yakamaru! Hoping to bump into you around here on the forums more soon enough!

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Hehe, I guess I fit rather well to a typical finnish stereotype! Not that I mind of course! :D

Thank you, and pleased to meet you, Yakamaru! Hoping to bump into you around here on the forums more soon enough!
Likewise, man. We need more fellow Eurotrash, I mean, Europeans here. :D

Welcome, enjoy your stay :)

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Greetings, and welcome!

I also like to play cooperative games, though tabletop versions....something about them does seem to be more fun than competing in a way. And so, when I get get enough friends together, we play Pandemic, Robinson Crusoe, Dead of Winter...some of the games that have a 'traitor' character can be a good deal of fun :p

Ah, walks in the woods are nice. Living in the city, this has become less common, though I am still a fan of long walks, period.

Hope you have fun here, and that your coat keeps you warm in the cool weather : )

Polaris

Random Posting Sheepo
Greetings, and welcome!

I also like to play cooperative games, though tabletop versions....something about them does seem to be more fun than competing in a way. And so, when I get get enough friends together, we play Pandemic, Robinson Crusoe, Dead of Winter...some of the games that have a 'traitor' character can be a good deal of fun :p

Ah, walks in the woods are nice. Living in the city, this has become less common, though I am still a fan of long walks, period.

Hope you have fun here, and that your coat keeps you warm in the cool weather : )
Hey, Simo! Aye, cooperative games can indeed be alot of fun! Long walks are quite as well and I do luckily have a rather warm and cozy coat to keep me warm through the harshest of winters!
See you around the forums, Simo and thank you for the welcomes! ^^
Hello and welcome!!:D
Greetings there, MEDDL3r! Thank you for welcoming and nice to meet you! :)