• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey there! I’m pretty new to furaffinity, would love to make some friends :)

ToeBeanz

I’m not entirely sure how the site works yet so I’ve been having trouble meeting new people and getting followers there. I’d love to support other friends/artists so feel free to message me or comment to chat!

K

Kharne

Yo!
It's hard at first, but personally I've found fA people to be much more supportive than places like Twitter or dA.
Remember to tag your art and good luck with your art journey!

ToeBeanz

Yo!
It's hard at first, but personally I've found fA people to be much more supportive than places like Twitter or dA.
Remember to tag your art and good luck with your art journey!
Hey! Yea I agree, I’ve heard some bad things about Twitter and I haven’t had much luck there. Hopefully with time I’ll meet more people on FA

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Hiya, welcome, another tiny artist here! Haven't garnered any large following after 5 years of FA but honestly I'm not trying anymore.

Would love to see your art though!

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
Hi, I am a cow who likes to talk now and again. I hope you have lots of fun and great memories here!

ToeBeanz

Hi, hi, welcome!

I’m Virgo — hoping you find lots of friends here! We’re very friendly, for the most part, I promise. <3

Who’s your sona, if you have one? :D
Hey there, nice to meet you! Also I’m pretty new to the furry community in general so I’m still working on my sona. My profile image is a drawing of her though, she’s a feline

ToeBeanz

Hiya, welcome, another tiny artist here! Haven't garnered any large following after 5 years of FA but honestly I'm not trying anymore.

Would love to see your art though!
Ah no! Well I’ll gladly give you a follow if you’d like :) also I’m not sure what the best way to show my work here is. If you’d like my username is ToeBeanz. On FA if you wanna check out the art on my profile

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Hello there, and welcome!

We're a pretty friendly bunch and if you're looking for a good place for some silly icebreakers, be sure to check out the Games section. I hope you have a really fun time here and make lots of friends. I look forward to seeing you around and seeing your art. If you have any questions or if you just want to chat, please feel free message me!