• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do people know you are a furry?

• Total voters

Little Yippy

So you can call me Little Yippy I guess I love to play video games, read manga and doodle my heart out! XD
I am totally in love with Foxes and am looking to to meet a lot of great fluffy friends. I haven't "come out" to anyone about my true foxy nature ;>_> and haven't really come to terms with it fully myself I think but deep down I just know I have a fox yipping away! I know it might sound lame but hopefully you wont judge me too harshley!
:3

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Welcome to the forum.
Personally, I don't see the big deal in "coming out" for anything.
Only issue I could see is if you're living with someone and you rely on them for shelter, etc.

Otherwise, it doesn't matter enough, in my opinion. If someone you're friends with stops being your friend because they find out you're a furry, they weren't really a great friend to begin with.

Little Yippy

Welcome to the forum.
Personally, I don't see the big deal in "coming out" for anything.
Only issue I could see is if you're living with someone and you rely on them for shelter, etc.

Otherwise, it doesn't matter enough, in my opinion. If someone you're friends with stops being your friend because they find out you're a furry, they weren't really a great friend to begin with.
My parents are hyper religiuous and I am 100% sure they wouldn't understand what this is all about.
They are the kind of people that think anything with a guitar riff will send you straight to hell. :z

Paolite

A happy dangerfloof
Hello and welcome to the forums!! :D
I can't give advices about "coming out" as a furry because I only told it to very few people I trust a lot...
But if you want to make friend here I think the best way is in Forum Games. I highly recommend Last post wins, it's the place where people go to say anything they want and have fun.

S

Scales42

Welcome to the forum and fandom! ;)
If you have any questions feel free to ask! :D

Little Yippy

Hello and welcome to the forums!! :D
I can't give advices about "coming out" as a furry because I only told it to very few people I trust a lot...
But if you want to make friend here I think the best way is in Forum Games. I highly recommend Last post wins, it's the place where people go to say anything they want and have fun.
Thanks for the advice! I'll try that out. :D

Faexie

Rara for short :)
I don't really hide it but not a lot of people know because the topic doesn't come up very often.

I don't really think I need to "come out" when it comes to my hobbies, but it seems that for you being a furry is a little more than that. I still don't think you need to make a big deal out of it.

Also welcome!

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!