• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey there!

Kite512

Bundle of fluff
So uh... Yeah, hai!

I decided that I really need to try and make more furry friends and fight through my anxiety. So, my name is Kite! I'm a black fox from the UK! I'm an artist and I've been doing commissions a bit lately. I also went to Uni to study to become a video games designer, currently slowly working on a portfolio for it between work and commissions. Of course, I play lots of games too.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Welcome to the forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

B

BlueWorrior

Hia Kite! UK furs, represent! :L
Game designer too? I'm curious to see your work.

Kite512

Bundle of fluff
Hia Kite! UK furs, represent! :L
Game designer too? I'm curious to see your work.

I haven't got anything solid yet sadly :c I haven't had much time to build a portfolio between work and commissions. I have a few unfinished character designs and my work from Uni, but nothing presentable really.

Another UK person? Nice! Welcome to the forums Kite :)

Woo! I'm really trying to meet other UK furs, my town is so booooring.

B

BlueWorrior

I haven't got anything solid yet sadly :c I haven't had much time to build a portfolio between work and commissions. I have a few unfinished character designs and my work from Uni, but nothing presentable really.
Ah, fair enough, then :p

Woo! I'm really trying to meet other UK furs, my town is so booooring.
yeah, where I live, Cardiff has no furry presence at all. Kinda sucks, considering it's a city.

Kite512

Bundle of fluff
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and have fun~ :3

Thank you! ^w^

Ah, fair enough, then :p

yeah, where I live, Cardiff has no furry presence at all. Kinda sucks, considering it's a city.

Oh, you're in Cardiff? I have a friend who moved there a few years ago to be with her fiancé. I think she goes to furry meets, I'm not sure where it's set up though.

We're a rare and elusive breed it seems. That said, there is a furry bar in Leeds >_>

Yeah, it sucks :c I've been poking around a lot lately looking for more, looking for meetups etc. but there's none really near me .w. And, ooh? What exactly goes on in that bar?

B

BlueWorrior

Oh, you're in Cardiff? I have a friend who moved there a few years ago to be with her fiancé. I think she goes to furry meets, I'm not sure where it's set up though.
hmm. I might poke around to find out more. Hopefully I won't have to go too far out for it.
oh and by the way, Hope you have a good time here! ^_^

Dyrra

The toaster is laughing at me.
Thank you! ^w^

Yeah, it sucks :c I've been poking around a lot lately looking for more, looking for meetups etc. but there's none really near me .w. And, ooh? What exactly goes on in that bar?

Fursuits and drinking as far as I can tell, only been in there once XD

Oh, and they have so many cocktails~

Elf-cat

I judge a book by it's cover, & I'm 75% correct!
Hey there, I'm not Blocko and this is not Life Noggin.
Being a furry is a great way to have a new perspective in life, recent studies have shown that furries are 50% more accepting than Christians or any organized religion.
We don't have very many clothing restrictions as long as people can't see your naughty bits we don't really give a fluff. We have no dietary restrictions as long as the food you eat
isn't against the law to have we are also okay with it. We also have no media restrictions, you can watch horror movies or rude comedy movies, just consume your media responsibly.
Our optional profit (if you so choose to acknowledge it) is Telephone the dutch angel dragon and we acknowledge the great giraffe as our furry god (in mascot format).

You may want to look up the furry commandments on youtube, they are fair, simple and easy to follow.

I'm Yoah cat, and I want you to have a meowing good day.

Kite512

Bundle of fluff
Hey there, I'm not Blocko and this is not Life Noggin.
Being a furry is a great way to have a new perspective in life, recent studies have shown that furries are 50% more accepting than Christians or any organized religion.
We don't have very many clothing restrictions as long as people can't see your naughty bits we don't really give a fluff. We have no dietary restrictions as long as the food you eat
isn't against the law to have we are also okay with it. We also have no media restrictions, you can watch horror movies or rude comedy movies, just consume your media responsibly.
Our optional profit (if you so choose to acknowledge it) is Telephone the dutch angel dragon and we acknowledge the great giraffe as our furry god (in mascot format).

You may want to look up the furry commandments on youtube, they are fair, simple and easy to follow.

I'm Yoah cat, and I want you to have a meowing good day.

Oh, I've been in the fandom for like 5 years now, just finally decided to join the FA forum.

Fursuits and drinking as far as I can tell, only been in there once XD

Oh, and they have so many cocktails~

Ooh, nice. I could use something like that in my life right now xD

hmm. I might poke around to find out more. Hopefully I won't have to go too far out for it.
oh and by the way, Hope you have a good time here! ^_^

Thanks, will do!