• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey there!

asokarie

Destiel|Stony|Hartwin
Hi, I am Asokarie (not my real name). You can call me anything: Asokarie, Karie, Asoka or even Chip. I am new to Furaffinity. I am so clueless and confused.
Little thing about me.. I am 18 years old and go to college at animal husbandry major. I wish can go to america or somewhere to college study but i can't make it. I am to dumb xD
I am a proud fangirl. I like Marvel movies, Supernatural, Sherlock Holmes (movie), Steven universe.
I listen to several fandom fansongs and random bands on soundcloud.
My fursona is Asokarie, she is a raccoon. My hobbies are drawing, sleeping, eating, watching and kinda studying. I am a nerd, i know.
Bye for now. If you want to know me better you can message me. Sorry if this is too long introduction and my broken english.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
We have our Chip, where is our dip? <3

Welcome to the forums, darlin'.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
Welcome to the forums and your english wasn't bad at all =D

B

BlueWorrior

hello there! I give you a warm welcome on behalf of the forums!
Hope you have a good time here! ^_^

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin

biscuitfister

“Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in the Me who believes in you!"
But if i believe i. Myself and you believe in yourself and then we believe in each then the NWO WILL BE BUILT ON THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES #chemtrailsorsomething

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
But if i believe i. Myself and you believe in yourself and then we believe in each then the NWO WILL BE BUILT ON THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES #chemtrailsorsomething
#BelieveByCher

biscuitfister

Lol sorry for hyjacking your thread there for a second XD

S

Sergei Sóhomo

What an odd major. Normally I'd tell you you're wasting your life pursuing something trivial that isn't STEM, a trade or technology related but I'm unfamiliar with this specific one so shit.

Welcome mate

asokarie

Destiel|Stony|Hartwin
What an odd major. Normally I'd tell you you're wasting your life pursuing something trivial that isn't STEM, a trade or technology related but I'm unfamiliar with this specific one so shit.

Welcome mate
It's not odd, it's challenging! Yea thanks. I hate this college but you shouldn't tell that odd.