• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Hey, want a free slot in a double icon?

economics bat

Fanged Friend
Hey! You can see this content in my journal, here, also: www.furaffinity.net: Hey, want a free slot in a double icon? -- economicsbat's Journal .

I'm getting a double icon with Vermine pretty soon. Prompt:

- my character (a cute male-presenting vampire bat) is (consensually) hypnotizing your character, who is clearly infatuated with my character
- my character's fangs are poking out and he is probably licking your character on the nose

I'll be picking the lucky person probably about this time tomorrow. This is not a raffle -- I will be using "blatant favoritism" as my picking criterion. If you're interested, please comment here, comment on the journal, open a conversation with me here, or note me! If you are watching me or I know you, that positively affects your odds of being picked!

If you have any problem with the prompt, please let me know (but note that this affects your odds of being picked)

Here is a link to my FA gallery where you can see many images of my character: Artwork Gallery for economicsbat -- Fur Affinity [dot] net