• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey, Wazzup?

WolfAssDeadly

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I hope to get to know
some of you better (Not from the Inside though;))
My anthro is a wolf (SUPRISE :grin:!) and I am not
that good at art, but I am hoping to get better.

Seeya guys around. :)

You can call me Deadly.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Welcome onboard ^^

True, RP isn't allowed here.You either have to search a other site for that or you have to RP with PMs/IMs...

But like all the other ones have a cookie *hands you one*

saberpup

hi im saberpup and i just wanted to welcome u and tell u that u can hit me up on msn anytime at saberpup@live.com *hugs u to welcome u*

Smurgen

Lonely Bunny
Hello and welcome to FAF! Feel free to chat me up anytime!
Info is over there!
<---

As far as the RP goes, those threads fill up quickly, so it messes up the forums if there's threads over 1000 posts or something, at least thats my understanding. Plus I'm sure people just don't wanna have to deal with the RP anyway. So I'd say it was a combo of both reasons with the technical reason being the main one, There's always IM

WolfAssDeadly

Hey guys.
*Hugzorz all O' Ya.*

Lol, just amazed that people can have like thousands of posts
on a forum XD. I'll never get that many.

VulcanTigress

Not related to Vulcan Raven :P
Hey there Deadly! I'm VT and I'm new too! Feel free to contact me if you want to talk! Welcome to FAF :D!

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Salutations, Deadly, and welcome to the FA forums. :cool: Feel free to leave me a PM at any time if you ever need help with anything, or if you just want to have a nice, friendly chat. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

DarkTalbain64

Buff and Evil.
Welcome to the FA forums Deadly, enjoy yourself. *looks through belongings and hands you a steak* If you get a messenger, that's better for RP.