• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey, who likes sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Or be like those who say it's overrated.

They do exist.:p

It is overrated, unless you're with the right partner. :] In my opinion. Sex for sex's sake kind of bores me.

At least when it's vanilla.

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
Never had it.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Have had it with both sexes and like it. I'm fine with casual sex between friends too, but I don't get much of that. Complete strangers are a no, I've had a "friend of a friend" try to get in my pants within an hour of meeting me and got aggressive about it after I told him that I don't fuck people I barely know. That's pretty much the only way, aside from being just plain unhygenic, to guarantee that I will NEVER want to have sex with you. I don't need to know your life story, but I'd like to at least know your hobbies and interests other than my ass.

Xipoid

Cameras
Have had it with both sexes and like it. I'm fine with casual sex between friends too, but I don't get much of that. Complete strangers are a no, I've had a "friend of a friend" try to get in my pants within an hour of meeting me and got aggressive about it after I told him that I don't fuck people I barely know. That's pretty much the only way, aside from being just plain unhygenic, to guarantee that I will NEVER want to have sex with you. I don't need to know your life story, but I'd like to at least know your hobbies and interests other than my ass.

Right on.

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar

I would say that is quite fair. :3

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.

InB4 Your dick.

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
me neither. i'm not a godless sinner.
Whoa, are you saying that everyone who has had sex, is?!?
Well, then you could directly banish, say, 60% of the world's inhabitants to the so-called "Hell"
(According to the 2006 CIA World Factbook, around 27% of the world's population is below 15 years of age.[source])
Not that I believe in that stuff anyway...

Ontopic: HELL Yea! <3 sex.
Basically Lobar's story, but a little looser, I think... (yea, let's make Lobar the guideline to compare yourselves to :p)

Last edited:

bluedrache

Allow me to entertain you

I'd daresay that the entire collection of birds, bees, fishes and things that creepeth upon the earth enjoy it, not just Humanity as the pic implies. Although, the non-humans mostly (Benobos and Dolphins aside) for genetic motivations... but you can't deny there's SOME pleasure induced in ... even the tiniest brains.

I mean ... c'mon ... sex (even just for procreation) is pretty hard work! There has to be SOME kind of reward other than just leaving your seed behind in some cum-dumpster and disappearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.